EZ Drummer 2 drum comparisons

I recently got EZ Drummer 2 and was pretty happy with the stock sounds and thought that I would record a shot demo of some of them.  I haven't made any changes to EQ or anything like that.  

Here is the 80s modern kit:

Here is the Levee vintage kit:

Here is Tape Drive vintage kit:

Those are some of the presents you get in EZ Drummer 2.   There are loads of expansion kits and it's very hard to pick one so I went with Nashville and the sounds are way better:

Nashville Brushes Kit:

Nashville Ambient Crunch sticks kit:

Nashville Ambient Crunch brush kit:

I'd highly recommend EZ Drummer. You can do so much with it.  Really great and useful programme.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Yeah, EZD2 is great! I really like it for song-writing, because the groove library is generally stellar. I'll often do that and when I finish a song, I'll move it over to BFD3 for extra layers and more mixing possibilities.
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Drew_fx said:
    Yeah, EZD2 is great! I really like it for song-writing, because the groove library is generally stellar. I'll often do that and when I finish a song, I'll move it over to BFD3 for extra layers and more mixing possibilities.
    never heard of BFD3 before, but am looking at the website now.  Are you just moving the EZD midi patterns and processing them with BFD3's drum sounds?
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Drew_fx said:
    never heard of BFD3 before, but am looking at the website now.  Are you just moving the EZD midi patterns and processing them with BFD3's drum sounds?
    Yeah exactly. I've got a custom rolled keymap that makes the dynamics in BFD3 similar to that of EZD.