SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Something amp-like (3-channel, > 50W)

digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26758
edited October 2013 in Amps £
Says it all, really - I really need a 3-channel high-gain head, minimum 50W, but relatively cheap (might be able to stretch as far as £350).

Stuff I'm not interested in:

Bugera (just don't like them)
Laney Ironheart (switching is utterly retarded)
H&K Tubemeister 36
Anything Marshall that's not a JVM

(this list will probably get added to)

Stuff I might be interested in:

JVM of some sort (yeah, I'm dreaming at that price range)
AMT Stonehead

Failing that, an ADA MP-1 might do the trick if the price is right. Marshall JMP-1 is a total no-no.

If everything fails, I'll be getting another JCA50H at the end of the week. If somebody has a JCA100HDM, I might be interested in that too.

Yes, I'm confused. Don't make an issue of it.
<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1468
    Got a blackstar series one 100 that might do the job, 2 channel but 4 modes and 3 of them are genuinely useable. Would need something PX'd with your £350 though. Danke.
  • Thanks, but that's a bit much for me - I'm selling my JCA22H on (sounds great, but I sadly need something with a bit more headroom than it affords), and I don't really have anything else I could stomach parting with. This is only going to be a stopgap solution, because I happen to know there's something coming down the pipe in the next 12 months which will solve all my problems.
    <space for hire>
  • Dependent on where you are I saw a 50w Jet City on Evilbay for £220 or best offer earlier - but for collection.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • Dependent on where you are I saw a 50w Jet City on Evilbay for £220 or best offer earlier - but for collection.
    Aye, I saw that - I almost bought it, then remembered that they can be had new for £246 ;)
    <space for hire>
  • Never mind, guys...just bought another JCA50H for backup purposes. And possibly a dual-amp setup...

I figured this was the best option. Especially since I saw a couple of Soldano Hot Rods on eBay for a grand, and it was getting far too tempting...far more sensible to get a £250 amp I already know than risk the wrath of the wife.
    <space for hire>