SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Vintage 1961...

What's Hot
andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
...map of Australia. It's about 12" square and considering it's 54yrs old it's nigh on perfect. No faded colours. I found it while going through all my attic stuff.

Free to whoever wants it. Be nice framed if you're from that way, or into maps ;-)

Btw, this isn't something I've drawn, it says on the bottom 'Drawn for the department of immigration by the division of national mapping, dept of development 1961'

I'll pm a photo if anyone wants it to see if the rather boring green/blue colour scheme they seem to use on these things will go or clash with your decor.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1467
    Have a lol. If it was a map of Tassie I would be interested ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah, I could be interested. Please could you send me a photo?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Cool! I flipping love maps. If no-one else wants it, I'll take it..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• If @usedtobe doesn't mind, I would love it! I can ppg you some p&p if you like?
    Don't mind at all, Panama. You were the first to express an interest, after all.
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    @Panama_Jack666 no need for ppg my friend, free is free!

Pm me your address and I'll pop it in the post when I get back home this weekend :-)

@usedtobe very gracious of you, if I find anything similar during my attic archeology antics you can have first refusal.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks @Usedtobe I appreciate that! I will try extend some kindness and good karma your way. Good karma coming your way too Andy! Thank you! PM incoming!
    Nice to be nice, innit... :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2899
    Lol :)
  • It's arrived, thank you so much Andy, I will upload a pic when it's in it's frame!
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    @Panama_Jack666 great news mate! Pleased you like it.