Show us your portable live rig.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• CatthanCatthan Frets: 357
    My portable one is a guitar and an aer. That's used twice a week for local jazz gigs/ jams. 

My not so portable but main rig (which I still need to carry obviously) is that one:

Tweed gig back has the backup gtr and there's a pedal train 2 worth of pedals not showing in the pic. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    This is my rehearsals, festivals and scary pubs rig. One trip to/from the car - job done. (Guitar goes in a case, natch...)

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    edited August 2015
    http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb376/musophilr/SmallGigLoad_zpspjnf7lzj.jpg

Harley-Benton GA5           Stool                          Tokai ES60
                  +                                        +
    Case full of leads              Pedalboard

"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10414
    Catthan said:
    My portable one is a guitar and an aer. That's used twice a week for local jazz gigs/ jams. 

My not so portable but main rig (which I still need to carry obviously) is that one:

Tweed gig back has the backup gtr and there's a pedal train 2 worth of pedals not showing in the pic. 

That looks like a QU16 you have there, awesome desk 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Time to resurrect this thread!

In preparation for a jam/birthday bash at my mate's rehearsal space tomorrow night I've been sorting out my portable rig ...

Ibanez Blazer guitar, Laney VC15 combo, small pedalboard (Rothwell Love Squeeze, MXR GT-OD overdrive, TC Electronic MojoMojo overdrive, TC Electronic Alter Ego v1 delay) augmented by a Bespeco volume pedal and Aria DD-X5 digital delay (inserted between the MojoMojo and Alter Ego). The stereo out from the Alter Ego goes to a second amp via an Orchid Electronics transformer isolator (there's an old 70s Marshall combo with a 15" speaker in the rehearsal space) - mostly to fill out the bottom end lacking from the 1x10" Laney but with a nice spaceousness created by the Alter Ego sending a quarter note delay to one amp and a dotted eighth to the second.

It all packs up to this ....

An easy journey on the bus.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom