Dave Murray playing Gibson guitars and Victory Amps

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Is this the song that got played on Planet Rock?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ElwoodElwood Frets: 455
    That's the one.
  • MattFGBIMattFGBI Frets: 1602
    Sounds great to me.

Best band in the world.
    This is not an official response. 

contactemea@fender.com 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26884
    @guitarfishbay - it depresses me that I enjoyed the video far more than the song. It sounded like an discarded offcut from one of Bruce's early solo albums. I hate to say this, but it's almost like they're just phoning it in for the sake of it...
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • The video is pretty cool actually.

Yeah I'm not sold on the album yet from the single (though I like the chorus) but will give future releases a listen.  
  • MattFGBIMattFGBI Frets: 1602
    digitalscream;742448" said:
    @guitarfishbay - it depresses me that I enjoyed the video far more than the song. It sounded like an discarded offcut from one of Bruce's early solo albums. I hate to say this, but it's almost like they're just phoning it in for the sake of it...
    Blasphemy.
    This is not an official response. 

contactemea@fender.com 

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26884
    MattFGBI said:
    digitalscream;742448" said:
    Blasphemy.
    I know. I'm actually angry with myself.

Then again, I think Skunkworks represents Bruce's best work, so what do I know?
    <space for hire>
  • Had a listen to this on my way to work this morning and I like what I heard!
  • I'm on a total Maiden trip after watching Flight 666 on the telebox the other night.

I love them. Everything about them is so utterly ridiculous but they're so good at it that they're just awesome.
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5045
    digitalscream;742522" said:
    MattFGBI said:

digitalscream;742448" said:@guitarfishbay - it depresses me that I enjoyed the video far more than the song. It sounded like an discarded offcut from one of Bruce's early solo albums. I hate to say this, but it's almost like they're just phoning it in for the sake of it...

Blasphemy.

I know. I'm actually angry with myself.

Then again, I think Skunkworks represents Bruce's best work, so what do I know?
    The Chemical Wedding is one of the very best albums of the 90s.
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3666
    MattFGBI said:
    They record with all sorts of guitars and amps.  I would if I were them.  You could literally call any guitar company and be like "oh hi it's Dave Murray from Iron Maiden here can I borrow a (insert any guitar product here) for our new album please?"

Reminds me of an old Jeff Lynne interview, when he recalled that when he was young he really had to struggle to afford instruments but later when he had plenty of money and could afford to buy anything, people were lining up to give him stuff.