SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pedal Clearout (KA grit, DOD BiFET, M5)all sold

ordepordep Frets: 1
edited September 2015 in FX £

Selling some pedals to raise some funds. Can be collected from HA7 but all pedals can be posted within mainland UK for an extra £5. No trades. I am new here but have some feedback on ebay and basschat.

Kalikot Audio Grit (tube screamer based) works well for both guitar and bass. no box. £25

Line6 M5 (spares and repairs)- still working but suffering from the common grounding issue that M5's have; sometimes it will power straight up, sometimes it will be just a blinking screen (see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMNvFBB2qXU) just need a gentle tap or two to power up completely. haven't tried replacing the screws as suggested in the forums as I have an eventide H9 and I havent used the M5 since. selling as spares as repairs for £25. still have the box but lost the PSU already.

DOD BiFET preamp- If you are following Juan Alderete and Jonathan Hischke you will know about this pedal because they speak very highly about this. Originally designed for acoustic guitars but works well with bass and electric guitars as well. It is a boost/EQ shape pedal that is simple to use but very effective. I use it to fatten up dirt sounds together with the KA grit and for deep but focused bass tones. With box and psu adaptor- 60£

Pics to follow tomorrow.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6104
    Is the DOD BiFET the latest reissue or an older version?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ordepordep Frets: 1
    edited August 2015
    older version mate

• PhilW1PhilW1 Frets: 943
    Ha! I know it’s a very old post but thanks -You’ve just solved my M5 fault,!