I booked a gig!

EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
Just picked up the iPad and browsed my Facebook feed ( not a lot on there, almost entirely Dexeter and The Italian Job and other bands off here) and from a Facebook group I'd pretty much forgotten I'd joined up popped a request for a band for a gig as someone had cancelled. Five minutes and a few messages later we are booked for a paying gig in a few weeks at the Coventry Music Museum. Cool gig ( hopefully), it pays and it took so little effort to get! I've quite amazed myself! Welcome to the 21st century Eric!
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    That would be the easiest 10% incentive gig getting fee for your band if you had one installed LOL
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    That would be the easiest 10% incentive gig getting fee for your band if you had one installed LOL
    Yes! I do seem to have become the person who books the gigs ( not many admittedly) and somehow it's my band, even though that wasn't the intention, and so I could argue for a bigger slice. On the other hand the singer owns the PA we all use so that would be his bigger slice, the keyboard player has actual musical talent, the drummer is everybody's mate and the bass player is...okay, so a 10% deduction off the bass player every time I book a gig then.  :) But I was amazed how easy it was , just sitting in front of the TV with no particular thought about the band at all. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom