SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

***SOLD***Yamaha Pacifica 611 Seymour Duncans, Graphtec, Grovers with case £250 delivered

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 360
    edited September 2015
    Chuffola said:
    Is postage to Northern Ireland an option?
    @Chuffola I should think so. I believe Parcelforce are an option for Northern Ireland. There may be a little premium for the service but I'm sure it won't be too much. I'll generate a quote and see what the damage is. PM me your address.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Chuffola said:
    Is postage to Northern Ireland an option?

Edit: I'm tempted but not definitely decided so don't be going to a load of trouble to find out!  Just a tentative enquiry at this stage...
    To be honest, the best way to ship a bolt on neck guitar overseas is to take the neck off and make a smaller package, providing you were happy to bolt it back together when it landed. Let me know if you wanted more info. Cheers.
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2028
    If you go Parcelforce, it'll be the same price as mainland UK. No issue with neck off transport as long as you pack it well. Except that Parcelforce won't insure a guitar... but well packed I think I'd take the risk. I've used them before without issue.

I'll take this to PM...
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2028
    Just one other question sent via PM