Massive (selection of) KNOBS!!

What's Hot
Some of you might be interested in this sellers shop which I stumbled across whilst looking at knobs on the internet. :-)

Including these Tele style with a position indicator (although the screw is probably easier to see depending on it's position.)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4537
    The internet? You're doing it wrong..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    The big question is what exactly were you trying to find when you stumble across this shop?

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1260
    They look a lot like the ones on my Blackstar Series 1 amp. In which case they look and feel nice and butch but are a complete PITA to use live because you can't see how they're set without kneeling down to put your face about 6" away at eye level, shining a torch, flipping your glasses up, and crossing your eyes. I'm seriously thinking about a nice set of color coded (green, yellow, orange, and red to match the channel indicator LEDS for the channel gain/volumes, white for channel EQ, black for the master presence/resonance/volume/DPR or something like that...) Davis 1510 style items from Fuzzdog...

...who, as you can see also has a pretty damned fine assortment of knobs. :-)

Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    hobbio said:
    The big question is what exactly were you trying to find when you stumble across this shop?
    A massive black knob of course. Found one that is exactly what I was looking for -

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You don't need to see it, your fingertips are far more sensitive than your eyesite...