Montana Spray Paints

What's Hot
Heads up for anyone interested I popped into my local hobby craft yesterday and they had these cans for sale.
Had some great colours in stock. A quick google and it appears other people have had good results using this. It also said nitro on the can however not sure if this is the nitro as we know it. Be intresting if it does fade/check/wear as nitro.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Andyjr1515Andyjr1515 Frets: 3128
    Thanks for the heads up @t1000 ....mind you, bloody confusing paint type description (when you can have black, white or gold in any colour   :))  ) but looks interesting.  The FAQs are helpful too ref the compatibility.

I'll buy a couple of cans next time I'm in one of the hobby stores and see what I think.

Andy 
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Nitrocellulose and alkyd resin it says for the black at least any way, although the gold is acrylic.  I suspect, since they also sell an acetone solvent, the majority are nitro as it's easier to remove from walls than acrylics.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30301

Do you mean this stuff?
    :D
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I just browsed around the site: The Crackle effect looks VERY interesting & could be awesome on a guitar. Hmmm... Next project- P.Bass plan forming.
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2427
    I'm not too sure on the nitro/tar combo!