SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Modern Black Bronco Studio Rack Case 6 unit uk based

Brand new Modern Black Bronco Studio Rack Case 6 unit, its 18" deep for the xe fx image

mine is all black, the one is the photo is from there website.

£105 shipped

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6952

Hi,

Can you give me exact sizes please (Width, depth and height), and a photo of your unit. I cant find the manufacturers website, only some on ebay, where do I look for the manufacturers website? Cheers.

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • its the eBay site i bought it from, i bought it for the axe fx 2 so its 18" deep

Can't see any dimensions on their eBay site, can you measure height and width please, I'm limited for space on my music room desk, so a 6u might not fit - depends on thickness of the wood. Thanks.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • no problem, i will measure it when i arrive home
    Are you sure you want to sell this? I'm interested, but I need dimensions and a few photos of the rack to check its in good condition. Thanks.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • hi mark, i sent a message through pm the other day, here they are again, the ack in new never used

16" 30" 22"
    Sorry I don't understand those measurements. A 19" rack is 19" wide, so I assume the 22" is the width, but you said it's 18" deep ( is that the 16" measurement?) so it's 30" high??!! That's not a 6U unit, my current 4U one is only 9" high. Can you post correct measurements, and a photo of the unit please?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    That's looks ideal - especially the side mounted handles. I'll take it, can I Paypal you the funds? Can you PM me your details.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1