Luthier performance clinics - Latest Testimonial

"If hesitating to go on a Wudtone Luthier Performance Clinic   then don’t. 

After 30+ years as a performing musician, guitar hoarder and tinkerer, I’d reached the stage where I understood what made a great guitar and a great set up yet after a couple of builds needed confidence to tackle nut cutting and fret levelling, dressing etc.  I'd seen guitar set up courses advertised but they didn’t include nut cutting and dressing (a huge oversight) and I needed to learn this and more so Andy’s course was too good not to try.

Anyhow I had two days of guitar build bliss with Andy and Paul my course mate and fellow guitar builder. We had both brought along our 'can’t take this any further' projects and were both able to work on them to completion which was an education and great bonus.

It was all very relaxed in nice surroundings, easy to understand and to our benefit very hands on with our own guitars. In fact I’d do it all again just to get away from everything and be able to focus on my next guitar with help from Andy.

I’m already contemplating my next build and with the aid of a few simple tools feel confident that I can use all the new skills gained to produce another stunning guitar.

Another thing I can’t praise highly enough are the Wudtone bridge and trem blocks. The improvement in tone/sustain and the reliability of tuning is black and white and probably the biggest most noticeable improvement to a guitar I’ve heard.

Thanks Andy and I’ll be in touch soon."

Thank you ( you know who you are)  , REVISED course details, dates at http://www.wudtone.com/2015/04/20/luthier-performance-clinic/  

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom