SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb delay, reverb, tu-3 - have m13 and BKP to trade/sell

MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
edited August 2015 in FX £
Pretty set on one of the fulltone clyde wahs, they seem nice.
Delay wise I have been looking at the t-rex Thomann 60th anniversary pedal, anything similarly priced would be ideal, nice, not too complecated, tap tempo would be nice but not essential.

Reverb wise again I was looking at the thomann 60th anniversary t-rex reverb so anything nice but similarly priced, nothing expensive here as I don't care souch about reverb.(defenately nothing over 80)

Tuner wise a boss tu3 seems good, seen em go relatively consistently for cheapish.

Also have a line 6 m13 for sale on gum tree for 170 collected. You can have it for 170 posted (with softcase) happy to part ex with that. Has velcrow on bottom.

Also have a set of bareknuckle nailbombs that sounds killer but aren't metal enough for the sound I want that guitar to fill, they have some wear and tear but look like aged if you like, would trade for a set of higher output bareknuckles.

Been payed so cash waiting assuming it is an alright price.
I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments