Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

A gift from my son

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2899
    All I get from mine is headache :-/

U doing well there bro :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HysterHyster Frets: 208
    Superb! That looks fantastic.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3431
    Congrats on both of your new arrivals Hugh!
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Congrats on your son .. nice guitar .. I guess you'll be after a few more kids ... ;-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shugzshugz Frets: 768
    Thanks again chaps :) As much as love the little rug rats, i think I'll stick with the two of them for now!

Already being teased by those that know me in how long before i have stripped this guitar down and changed all the bits! I'm going on record by saying apart from a little setup tweak, 11's going on and my Straploks,it'll remain as is til Alistair wants to sell it for a Sega Megastation x-drive or such like when he's older!

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

• Congrats on both.....I've got number two on the way early Feb.....wonder if he/she does the same?! I can but hope!!
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited September 2015
    shugz said:
    As much as love the little rug rats, i think I'll stick with the two of them for now!
    You say that now but it'll probably change when you start getting broody for a Les Paul Goldtop.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Congrats on both.....I've got number two on the way early Feb.....wonder if he/she does the same?! I can but hope!!
    Top tip - "Oh...Wow... Here love, come and have a look at this thread... She must REALLY love him!  You must be really tired so sit down and rest your feet and I'll make you a nice cuppa.  Footstool?"
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    randomhandclaps;764175" said:
    shugz said:

As much as love the little rug rats, i think I'll stick with the two of them for now!

You say that now but it'll probably change when you start getting broody for a Les Paul Goldtop.
    That box is already ticked ;)

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

• What a beauty! He's a good lad he is, and Mrs Shugz is clearly quite a catch too. I've bought a few guitars for my kids, but it's never happened the other way round... yet (he said with forlorn hope).
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • I'm not jealous. I like getting socks for every birthday......

Sobs....
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Top tip - "Oh...Wow... Here love, come and have a look at this thread... She must REALLY love him!  You must be really tired so sit down and rest your feet and I'll make you a nice cuppa.  Footstool?"
    <br/wisdom awarded!
  • congrats on the little one mate :)
    1979 Tokai TE-85
    1980 Tokai LS-80
    If it's any consolation chaps, the little bugger hasn't stopped crying since he gave me this 335.

He must already have a developed taste in nice guitars and letting me have this one is causing him (and his Mum and dad) some sleepless nights :)

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom