SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Trembita 12 String Lute Guitar

doogz84doogz84 Frets: 206
edited September 2015 in Acoustics £
Bought this recently on eBay, spur of the moment sort of thing. Have played it a handful of times over the last few weeks, but have no real need for it, and have spotted a Jag I'm trying to raise funds for.

A Trembita 12 string guitar lute.

The chap I bought it from picked it up at the Trembita factory on a trip to Ukraine.

It's been fitted with a 'woody' pick up of unknown origin. Works perfectly, output is a little low, but it's not an issue, sounds good.

These are actually all pictures the seller provided when I bought it last month. I can provide current pictures of it later on when I get home, but it hasn't changed!

I've still not restrung it since I bought it, could probably do with it. I bought a set of D'Addario extra light 9s that I'll chuck in if the buyer wants them.

I'm looking for £110 for it, can be tried out & collected in the Glasgow area, or I can post it for probably £10-15 in p&p.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom