SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Vintage V120 Junior.

I bought this around a year ago but I'm now thinking if thinning out my collection of electrics and buying a decent acoustic.TBH I hardly pick up any off my other electrics since getting my Charvel and preferring humbuckers the Vintage shall be the first go.

I bought it off eBay and it was sold as a pre production model hence the VRS100 script on the headstock and was used as a display model at shows.Not sure of the validity of this but no reason to doubt it.

Because I'm a tinkerer.and don't know when to leave stuff alone I changed original bridge to a more regular junior compensated one as the original one felt and looked too clunky for my liking,however I have kept the original in case any potential buyer wanted to put it back on.

Here's the best bit though.I also changed the stock P-90 to an ASL Jingo off our very own GuitarWeasel which vastly improved the sound.It's a great pickup.Every else is stock,including the wiring.

I'm looking for £150 which considering the price of the pickup is a steal.

Unfortunately I cannot post as I have no hardcase or box to pack it in so it will be collection from Grimsby or nearby only.

Thanks for looking.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments