SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ON HOLD: Mesa Express 5:25 1x12 combo

What's Hot
guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4215
edited September 2015 in Amps £
I'm expecting this to take a while to get a sale hence the slightly odd route of advertising earlier than planned (i.e. post-Helix arrival).

It's an as-new Express 5:25 1x12 combo, two previous owners including myself - yet ungigged. The original buyer shipped it to me in it's shipping box with the stickers and tags still on the amp!!! I've replaced the power valves with a matched set of JJ's after one of the originals died in transit, but otherwise it's unchanged - excepting a replacement purple jewel light cover instead of the stock red one (both included).

I'm looking for
OIRO £600 *edit* On hold pending payment, ideally in London/SE area, or I will post at cost as long as insurance is covered. You're more than welcome to pop round and demo it first too (Lewisham).

Tonally this is an incredibly versatile amp that rarely has a bad sound in the controls. If I could justify keeping it alongside the Helix then I would, but my flat's small and I'm only a home-player so having both feels redundant.

I should probably mention this is the second one of these I've owned, and I expect it won't be the last. These are the amp equivalent of SE Soapbars - serious tone machines for bargain prices.

More pics available:

Btw, this is the first version, without the graphic EQ.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments