SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Mesa Roadster, Soldano Hotrod, Vox AC30 - new prices!

markabmarkab Frets: 6
edited September 2015 in Amps £
Not entirely sure whether to sell these, but feel it is time to "thin the herd" a bit

Mesa Roadster, UK version. Mint condition. Comes with the footswitch and cover. £1400 ono

Soldano Hot Rod 50 XL, UK version, again very good condition with the exception of the odd ding in the snakeskin tolex, but nothing obvious. Very rare, sounds great! £800

Vox ac30 Custom classic- I'm advertising this on the basis that it comes with the stock vox speakers. It currently has celestion alnico blues in that we swapped over but I'm happy to leave it that way if needed. £400 with stock speakers, £650 with the alnicos. The amp has a cross in the grille cloth where mic placement had been marked. Not sure if it is possible to remove though.

All amps have been used at a recording studio, not been gigged or misused. They've been carefully used in a non-smoking environment. The vox has probably had the most usage because it seems to record so well!! 

The Soldano and Mesa are currently with me in my apartment, Vox is in the studio still which is located in the outskirts of Liverpool. Also got a few 4x12s but will have to take the backs off because we have swapped speakers over the years.

Happy to answer questions, queries, offers etc. Only thing I'm looking to get at the minute is a Gibson Les Paul Custom in white, as mint as possible! All cash on collection, will not post. I can meet if distance is fair. I also travel to Nottingham at weekends so can meet on that route.

thanks

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments