SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Super Champ X2 & Orange Micro Terror [SOLD}

dtrdtr Frets: 1037
edited October 2015 in Amps £
Hi folks,

The Fender Super Champ is the Cabernet Blues FSR with the Celestion G10 Greenback Speaker (IMO way better than the standard speaker!)  Good condition, home use only, with original box, manual, etc.  Asking £275.

imageimage

I'm also selling the Orange Micro Terror with the Orange PPC108 closed back 8" speaker.  It's got the laptop-style power supply and the amp has the original box.  Asking £90. [SOLD via Gumtree for £100]

imageimage

Happy to add postage if you want them posted.  I'm also looking to sell an Electro Harmonix Turnip Greens pedal, which combines the Holy Grail Max reverb and a Soul Food overdrive, asking £90 (I'll make a post in the FX section, but in case anyone was looking for a reverb and boost to go with the Orange...)

Asking prices are for collection (from Bristol) though I'm happy for a bit of travelling/meeting halfway, or can add postage if you want anything sent to you.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments