SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Frontman FM65R combo £30

Nice little practice amp. Possible to gig with as it seems fairly loud however never left my place.

Amp has quite a nice and usable clean channel that takes pedals nicely. Genuine spring reverb, doesn't go into 60's Fender wishy washy territory but again usable.

Do not even bother flicking the switch for gain channel, I think these were made around the time 'nu-metal' was in favour. I clicked the mid scoop for a laugh ones and there weren't any mids to scoop in the first place

Would make an ideal little amp for your kid who's just starting out at school, maybe playing with his mates and stuff. Or if you just want something to noodle about on at home.

£30 o.n.o Based in West Sussex, PM me for exact address. Would consider posting at buyers expense/arrangement.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom