Matamp GT20

starwarsnosebleedstarwarsnosebleed Frets: 2357
edited October 2015 in Amps
Just curious if anybody on here has any details on the new Matamp GT20?
Have seen a few mentions of it on the matamp fb page, but it seems the specs are being kept under wraps at the moment.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    @davedave might be best placed to answer this...
  • davedavedavedave Frets: 114
    Cheers @samzadgan.

There's ten ready to go at the minute mate.
    I'm trying to put a little video demo together for it. I've not done any recording/editing before so it's been a very slow process.

But, it's 2x5881, valve rectified, and has an attack control which adjusts the amount of negative feedback.
    There's also a footswitchable trem circuit too.
    Price is £999 minus the shipping.
    There's going to be twenty built for sure. They might just end up being a limited run though.
    If you're anywhere near the factory gone them a call and you can go and try one.

• Cheers Dave. Thanks for the info. Been curious about the gt20 after seeing a few titbits about it.
    I live in Devon though, so wont be popping in to try one anytime soon unfortunately!
  • MattGMattG Frets: 170
    davedave said:
    Cheers @samzadgan.

There's ten ready to go at the minute mate.
    I'm trying to put a little video demo together for it. I've not done any recording/editing before so it's been a very slow process.

But, it's 2x5881, valve rectified, and has an attack control which adjusts the amount of negative feedback.
    There's also a footswitchable trem circuit too.
    Price is £999 minus the shipping.
    There's going to be twenty built for sure. They might just end up being a limited run though.
    If you're anywhere near the factory gone them a call and you can go and try one.

Will these have built in power scaling?
  • davedavedavedave Frets: 114
    No worries mate. I've got my hands on a decent camera and I'm going to have a play with some short videos for the Instagram page. Hopefully they won't be a bag of shit.

@mattg there's no power scaling I'm afraid.
  • Dave, Any more info on the GT20's, can't find much on the web. What's it like compared to the s2000?
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2439
    I'm sure it'll be lovely, the attack control on my First lady is fantastic, it changes the "feel" of the amp as well as the tone
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!