NGD , Hello Sweetheart!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14663
    tFB Trader
    They were everywhere in the late '70s - yet haven't seen one in years. I wonder where they all went?

Looks fantastic.

Congratulations.
    congratulations Sarge on a nice guitar - look similar to the Pack Leader Guitar if anyone recalls them

Richard - I'm with you on this - sold them late 70's early 80's along with some similar Arias from Jap plus shed loads of Yamaha SG models plus the Jap spec'd Ibanez AR models 

I know today the market has reached saturation - but where did all these Washburn models  go - I'm sure those that you can pick up today are available at good prices so well worth a punt - plus you now have some individual character in  a market place that is besieged with copies - maybe add a nice pair of p/ups to upgrade and you'll have a decent box to play - did some not come with DiMarzios ?????
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Very nice. 
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• NiallmoNiallmo Frets: 467
    Nice! That looks like a great guitar. Love the through neck stripes and that body join is superb.
  • that is very lovely
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2430
    edited July 2016
    that is very lovely
    Thank you @kuryakin85,  it's also for sale!   
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    That's proper nice.
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2430
    @ennspek Thanks, it is.
    But it is something of a case queen currently, it comes out to play every couple of weeks and it plays all the right notes in the right order, but the magic just isn't there for me, just too heavy I think.