SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster £1350

What's Hot
DanDan Frets: 446
edited May 2016 in Guitars £
First up, my Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster.

This is a awesome guitar.

Plays awesome. Sounds awesome. It is awesome.

Originally it was purchased by the previous owner from Guitars4U and it still has the receipt included. I think it was one of their 'Tone Zone' special commissioned ones.

Specs are

Quarter Swan Maple Neck 9.5" 10/56 Soft V Profile
6105 Dunlop Frets
Ash Body (Very light 7/8 lbs at a guess)
Thin Skin Closet Classic Finish
John Cruz Pups (I swapped to these, neck pup was like for like replaced under warranty by fender)

Comes with custom shop certificate, fender case and a bit of case candy too.

Ive used it since buying it (obviously!) so ive  added to it with a mark or two but its hard to tell to be honest due to the closet classic finish. Although it has got a couple of small dinks on the body. No fret wear.

£1500 £1450 £1400 £1375 £1350 plus postage or collection from Birmingham.

More pics here.

-----

**Telecaster Sold**

Next up, my Fender USA 60th Anniversary Telecaster.

This again is an awesome guitar. 'Blackguard Blonde' nitro finish with 60th anniversary neck plate.

Plays lovely and in great condition. I would say pretty much all case candy included along with the case. Couple of slight marks but hard to see them and even harder to pick them up with the camera! Fender locking tuners too.

With alnico V pups (not original).

£600 £550 plus postage or collection from Birmingham.

More pics here.

Not after any trades for any of these.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments