Faber parts??

What's Hot
Anyone know where? or if? they are sold here in the UK? Tried a search on the net, but can only find them in the US? Starts getting a bit expensive when adding shipping, taxes etc. I'm looking at changing my stock Nashville bridge and tail piece for their nickel ABRN and tailpiece, plus the coversion posts......
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    edited October 2015
    This company based in Germany? Not sure if it's part of 'the' Tokai, the Japanese company.

Shipping is 5 euro, no taxes because it's in Europe.

EDIT: Tokai Guitars Germany. Official Distributor of Tokai Guitars in Germany, Austria, Switzerland.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    Cheers Jack! £90 all in ! Including p/p. Bridge / tailpiece, studs and inserts......happy days!
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    cant help with where to get it in the UK...but I recently did this to my LP...and the difference is amazingly noticeable...one of the best mods.
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    edited October 2015
    If you ever need anything Faber, get in touch with streethawk on here, his an authorised Faber dealer and a very helpful fella' I've ordered an ABRN bridge, including the iNsert stud/posts conversion, plus an alu' tailpiece with studs, in aged nickel? £80.00 delivered!