SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Marshall tsl60 head and Marshall 1960 Lead 300w Cab

Hi folks,

I am looking to sell these 2 together with footswitch and amp and speaker cover.
3 channel valve head with seperate reverbs for each channel, Can handle gigs no problem and is very loud.

I am looking to sell or trade for a valve 212 combo as it is way to big for me now, Posting is probably going to be a nightmare so i would rather if someone maybe in Scotland is interested in collecting or we can meet at half way ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• grahammack36grahammack36 Frets: 0
    edited October 2015
    fire me an email for pics etc.

<email redacted by admin>
  • I've removed your email address - we don't allow personal contact details in ads here, as much for your own protection as anything. Prospective buyers can send you a PM on here instead; if you're struggling to put pics up, just give them your email address privately :)

It will definitely help your cause if you post pics, though (just from experience).
    <space for hire>