SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

USA G&L ASAT Special with Mono Guitar Sleeve - £600 posted & insured

I'm reluctantly offering up for sale a late 90's (1998 if I recall) limited edition G&L ASAT Special (I have the docs somewhere). It's a CL serial, Fender Avenue made model, *NOT* a tribute.

The unusual combo of honey'd natural swamp ash and maple neck, with all black hardware & inlays looks fantastic. It plays and sounds wonderful too. I currently have it set up on 11's with low action and perfect intonation, so the sustain is really tight and strong.
(http://glguitars.com/instruments/USA/guitars/asat-special/index.asp )

Frets have absolute minimal wear, overall condition is excellent with only a slight mark on the finish (just visible in the photos) near the neck strap pin.

I'm including a brand new - still with tags on, never left the house - Mono M80 guitar sleeve: the best on the market. It cost me over 100 pounds recently from Musik Productiv.
(http://monocreators.com/guitar-sleeve/ )

Looking for £600 posted and insured to UK/Ireland

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Stunning guitar. Unfortunately I'm skint at the minute, I so wish I had the cash.

GLWTS

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • llatsnillatsni Frets: 12
    Cheers. She's a beauty alright. But I have my eyes on something else now... You know how it goes!
  • llatsnillatsni Frets: 12
    Bump... make me an offer, please.
  • Is this guitar long gone or still available?