SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gorgeous Custom built Zilla vertical slanted 2x12 w/v30's

firks91firks91 Frets: 104
edited October 2015 in Amps £
I didnt want to have to do this because i had Paul build me this exactly how i wanted, and it hasnt even left my house.

i had this built for me in Feb if i remember correctly. After having a few of his fatboys, i decided that i wanted to hear what the audience could hear to a better extent when close to the amp. that combined with wanting a smaller footprint for tight places, i figured a vert angled 2x12 was ideal.
However, its been sat in the same place ever since due to me not being able to go back to playing live. 
i have used it in the house, but not extensively so id probably guess that the speakers arent even properly broken in yet. 

the tolex is western tan and the grille is wicker. (reminds me of some of the limited special mesa combinations) 

2 v30's as seen in pics, wired to 8 ohm. 

i also had the back made into a 3 piece so that i could swap between closed to open back. 

Other than the scratching on the metal corners, where i have had and amp sat on it and maybe the odd tolex mark, there is no damage. 

This cost me £520, so im after £375 ono. 

im just outside Swansea.

imageimageimageimageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2042

Phwoar. I like that a lot. 

I can even see my Carmen Ghia looking pretty fetching sitting atop that.  Alas it's a bit rich for me.  

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HollowAxisHollowAxis Frets: 117
    edited November 2015
    That.
    Is a lovely thing.
  • firks91firks91 Frets: 104
    Bump
  • firks91firks91 Frets: 104
    sold