SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: New Stoneham JTM45 (split channel, KT66s')

What's Hot
matt1973matt1973 Frets: 386
edited October 2015 in Amps £
Here we have a faithful hand wired reproduction of a JTM45 by Stoneham amps. Featuring KT66s' and a modern twist on this classic design; the amp features an additional split channel...

The additional feature sports two sets of 'loudness' pots. One wires directly to the power amp (as per the original design) and the other goes through a PPIMV.

Potential uses could be one for cleans and the other for crunch, the same tone at two overall volume settings, or a simple attenuated JTM45 tone. Switching is both silent and instant.

The amp is housed in one of my cabs and features birch ply throughout finished in sea foam green & white tolex with a leather handle. The Overall dimensions are an extremely compact 21" x 8.5" x 8.25" (533mm x 216 x 210mm).

I am only selling as I impulse bought a 71' JMP50 whilst waiting on this build. It was a tough decision to let this or the 71 go but a new PA needs to be bought and something has to give. 

Foot switch included.

£600

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments