SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Pro Junior III FSR Grey Tweed

dindudedindude Frets: 8540
You all know what this great little amp is - 15 watts of EL84 powered Fender goodness.

This is the recent ltd FSR in fetching Grey Tweed and chrome panel.

It's in mint condition, just a bit of home use - will also ship in original box.

£320 posted.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Ooooh, that looks nice! Just thinking out loud at the mo., might postage to France be a possibility?
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8540
    Richardj said:
    Ooooh, that looks nice! Just thinking out loud at the mo., might postage to France be a possibility?
    France wouldn't be an issue for a regular such as yourself........PM if you think you're interested. Cheers.
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 836
    edited October 2015
    Hey @dindude, I may be interested too if Richard decides against it, just waiting to hear back if someone wants my HRD
    Hey @dindude, I may be interested too if Richard decides against it, just waiting to hear back if someone wants my HRD

No prob Mark, just wiaitng to here if Richard is going to def go for it or not, I'll keep you posted.

• Cool, nice one sir!
    Sold.

@markslade07 thanks for the interest, hope you sell your HRD and find what you're looking for.
  • No bother @dindude, ta for letting me know!