Spoke Truss rods

Evening gentlemen. I'm on the lookout for some new truss rods for a couple of builds I've got in mind for next year and favouring the heel end adjustments I'd like to get some of those spoke style ones. Trouble is the only place I've been able to see them is stew-mac. Does anyone know of anywhere in  the UK you can get them?
And you know what else? Those safety lids on bottles of sanatogen. There I am trying to get the lid off and along comes my six year old and says "there you are daddy" and it's off in a Jiffy. Someone's gonna get hurt.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33824
    I've not and I've been looking.
    Stew Mac are exceptionally good at shipping- I've had things delivered form them faster than UK suppliers.
  • XWulfhereXWulfhere Frets: 416
    Yes, I've ordered from Stew Mac before and as you say they don't hang around with shipping. I guess if there's no alternative I could get them from there, just would have preferred to have spent the money this side of the pond. I'm going to Austin next week so I guess I could just get them delivered there :-)

It is surprising there's not much out there for heel end adjustment 2-way rods.
    And you know what else? Those safety lids on bottles of sanatogen. There I am trying to get the lid off and along comes my six year old and says "there you are daddy" and it's off in a Jiffy. Someone's gonna get hurt.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16748
    Wulfhere;817311" said:

It is surprising there's not much out there for heel end adjustment 2-way rods.
    Spoilt for choice these days.

Its not that long ago when there were only 2 or 3 off the shelf truss rod options available in the uk.

Stew-mac hot rods are good but they are too deep for skinnier necks