SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Marshall Lead Reverb 12, 5205, Spring Reverb, JCM800 range - Sold

guitarhippyguitarhippy Frets: 45
edited November 2015 in Amps £

Marshall Lead Reverb 12, 5205, 12 Watt, Spring Reverb, 10” Celestion G10D-25 16 Ohm Speaker, part of the Vintage JCM800 range of amplifiers. It’s in great condition for its age.

This is the legendary little non-valve Marshall combo that Billy Gibbons has used to record ZZ Top's "My Heads In Mississippi" on.

These combos were introduced by Marshall in 1984 and were discontinued in 1991. This is a “Y” Serial number 25 year old 1990 original, non-modified or altered Made in England Marshall amp.

A couple on eBay for nonsense money, cracking little amp, £85 Delivered to your door!!!

No swaps please.

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Have a bump, i got ine of these last month and theyre bloody brilliant
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    Great amps - and they will only increase in value!

• guitarhippyguitarhippy Frets: 45
    edited October 2015
    I totally agree guys, its a great wee amp but it just doesn't get used at the moment.....with the spring reverb inside it just sets it above the Lead 12 for sound..
  • Bump..
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72549
    PM'd

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Sold - cheers john