Anyone had a body and neck built and shipped directly to me for painting?

What's Hot
Body and Neck and some hardware have shown up at the house today and I've absolutely no idea who sent them, @DrBob might have but so may have  a number of people, i've trawled through my private messages and can find no reference point for the bits in question.
here's a pic of them if it jogs anyones memory. I spoke to David Dyke who i think builds guitars and has an affiliation with Graham @GSPBasses but again he just said it was Graham who had probably had it forwarded to me. I'm friggin stumped.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    Yeah, that's mine Rich !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
    DrBob said:
    Yeah, that's mine Rich !
    Thanks Rob, when it showed I didn't have a clue really, i phoned the number on the package, David Dyke! he was as helpful as he could've been but again, he didn't really know what was going on. As long as i know mate...See, now you've sent the message on whattsapp it all makes sense. I gotta get a diary or something, these paint fumes must be killing my brain cells
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    It's not the paint fumes Rich .....
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
    Thats a nice body!
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4989
    I like the vaguely Anderson shaped headstock....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    tFB Trader
    Sorry about the confusion I was meant to E-Mail you to let you know it was on its way. The reason the package had David Dyke on it is because I do work for him. In return he allows me to send my packages out using his packing department and his UPS account , that saves me a great deal of money, and of course my customers.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom