SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded: Custom Audio Amplifiers / Suhr OD50 CL+

NerineNerine Frets: 2184
edited November 2015 in Amps £
The other thread got very confused and cluttered. But I have made up my mind. It has to go.

For sale: £1075 cash.

Perfect condition. Literally. Not a single blemish of even minute proportions anywhere. I've been the only owner. Bought new from Peach (for £2299). Never been gigged. Has all the footswitch, manuals and padded cover etc.

Would rather not ship as don't have the box any more.

You won't find a better one. It's immaculate.

photo D49C19DF-24BA-4A73-A2B1-32D19AA87B02.jpg

As for trades: (with or without cash adjustment on either side, and obviously the trade value is considerably more than the cash price I'm willing to accept.

Bogner Ecstasy/Helios/GF90/Twin Jet/Anni Shiva.

Friedman Small Box

Soldano SLO/Hod Rod

Diezel VH4/D Moll

Multiwatt Dual Rectifier. May consider Roadster or Roadking MK2.

Suhr Badger (not 18)

Various Two Rocks. Higher powered ideally.

Marshall 2555

Marshall 1959HW

I think you get the idea. Mostly big higher gain heads.

It's situated in Holbeach, Lincolnshire.
I can also meet in Wisbech, Cambs where you can try it out at whatever volume you like at the studio.

Happy to meet halfway on a trade.

Would really rather not ship unless it's all organised by the buyer. I can probably find a box for it. But the courier is at the buyers expense.

Transfer, PPG which must clear £1075 my end, (The last couple of times a percentage has been taken off because it was funded by a credit card I believe, leaving me a half decent night out out of pocket), cash etc.

Thanks.

Hopefully this thread saves the confusion of the previous one.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom