Mesa Mini Rectoverb

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I had a victory duke briefly and it went back couple of problems with it and  the overall tone and feel was a bit flat compared to the evh.

Nothing beats the evh in a live mix and can do low gain very well, i use a white falcon and a luther dickinson 335 through it for the lower gain stuff , les paul custom for the heavier stuff, best fx loop in the business on these too.

And yes i have a 50 for sale too at the moment!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • leerocker;81797" said:
    I had a victory duke briefly and it went back couple of problems with it and  the overall tone and feel was a bit flat compared to the evh.

Nothing beats the evh in a live mix and can do low gain very well, i use a white falcon and a luther dickinson 335 through it for the lower gain stuff , les paul custom for the heavier stuff, best fx loop in the business on these too.

Hi Lee

Where are you based mate?

Thanks
  • leerocker;81797" said:
    I had a victory duke briefly and it went back couple of problems with it and  the overall tone and feel was a bit flat compared to the evh.

Hi Lee

Where are you based mate?

Thanks
    sunny denham middlesex mate
  • Bugger you're way to far from me. I'm in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and I'm not in a position to buy blind without putting one through its paces and then having to sell on if it doesn't quite fit the bill. Though yours is a good price.

I may get back to you should I be able to try one locally 

• Si_Si_ Frets: 384

Dragging up an old thread.. Anyone had any hands-on with these?