SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Peavey Classic 50 FS

Here for sale is my rather old Peavey classic 50 2X12.  http://album.imgup.net/jpnj375a1882

As you can see it has been recovered in black tolex with a plastic front grill. I did this myself about 15 years ago.

Heavily gigged, the covering is starting to look a bit rough / peeling.

You will also notice that there are a couple of knobs missing and one of the pots will need replacing (just to fix a knob).

This has not been used or gigged for two or three years, but I fired it up today, and apart from some crackle from each of the pots, everything seems to work ok. (God, I forgot how good this sounded). The speakers are, I believe, Celestion G12L-35's, but they could be eminence.

You are more than welcome to  try before you buy, I am based in Herts.

Offers in the region of £250:00+  Best offer secures. Cash on collection.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Regards, Aitch.

Will be selling a Roost SR22 shortly as soon as I have bought some new valves for it.........unless someone would like to make me an offer?????????????

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi Des,
    No, it has not been serviced.
    It had a couple of pots refitted about 10 years ago. The guy who fitted them said it was in excellent condition. But as I stated, It should be serviced and PAT tested before use. You are more than welcome to try it out with no obligation to buy.
    Regards,
    Howard.
  • Now for sale on Ebay.
    Reserve price lower than price first stated. £100.00 starting price.
    Also......Pair or samson resolv 65a active monitors, VGC, £30.00 starting price.
    Both items have a reserve price, but I may remove this if there is enough interest.
    H.
  • Looking for £160 on the peavey, and £70 for the pair of Samsons. Subject to not being sold on ebay. (both sales ending in the next few hours).
    H.
  • I want these gone........
    Peavey Best offer over £100.00

Samson monitors  Best offer over £50.00

H
  • Pmed