SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

gone CARR SLANT 6V gone

mgawmgaw Frets: 5291
edited November 2015 in Amps £
Looking primarily for a Carr Rambler with some cash my way....straight sale is good too..also maybe Two Rock or the likes

best cleans around....twin channel...boost on the OD side.....3 power settings, Reverb...just a brilliant amp...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pm'd
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Where are you mate?
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5291
    i am in North Cornwall
    still for trade/sale
  • Even further away than the other bloke that's selling one :( Man, I need to try one of these.
  • Somerset and Devon loves Carrs
    about 31/2 hours from Birmingham i reckon....small price to pay for a truly amazing amp :)
  • mgaw said:
    about 31/2 hours from Birmingham i reckon....small price to pay for a truly amazing amp :)

Pm'd
    edited November 2015
    still for sale/trade
  • westwest Frets: 996
    edited November 2015
    Does this one have the fx loop ? also what speaker ?

many thanks ...
    no Fx loop its the newer model speaker is Eminence patriot red white and blue  cheers Mark
  • They are meant to be better without the effects loop...
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1622
    edited November 2015
    Why is that Waz? Must say this is so nearly the perfect amp, of all those i've owned. The clean channel indistinguishable from a blackface DR, the dirt very versatile but a tad dark i found. And loud for home use. So many Carrs on the market at the mo. Perhaps people are wanting Lincolns or Skylarks or just need the dosh

Only reason i am selling it John is the fact is it too loud for home really, steve carr has a great explanation about why he removed the effects loop in the FAQ section of the Carr website..
  • JohnPerry said:
    Why is that Waz? Must say this is so nearly the perfect amp, of all those i've owned. The clean channel indistinguishable from a blackface DR, the dirt very versatile but a tad dark i found. And loud for home use. So many Carrs on the market at the mo. Perhaps people are wanting Lincolns or Skylarks or just need the dosh
    I don't get that new Lincoln design. Looks like something you have in your living room rather than on a stage. Sorry if I'm going off subject. It's all a bump anyway ;)
  • JohnPerry said:
    The clean side, I agree, is quite simply one of the best BF sounds I've ever heard. 

Has this sold yet Mark ?
    very close Warren...but not definite......yet
    back for sale /trade
    bumpity bump