SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD - Victory V40 (SOLD), Blues Junior IIIetc. , + Bluguitar Amp1 and FS

kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
edited January 2016 in Amps £
Bit of an amp clear out to fund some recent purchases. All amps in good condition. No boxes or manuals but other bits are included per the descriptions:

ADDED - FS/FT - Bluguitar Amp1 plus Footswitch. (SOLD) With original boxes and footswitch manual (not got the amp manual but not much too it...). Also carry bag for the amp. Pics to follow. Looking for £575 for both or trade for and interesting amp head... H+K grandmeister 36 maybe? Pics to follow.

FS - Victory V40 (SOLD). Sold the amp only. Willing to listen to offers for the 1x12 but also thinking I might keep it as it is a nice cab.

imageimage 
FS- Fender Blues Junior III - Standard amp model. Light use only. In the studio so no photos at the moment but will provide in next few days. Sale only now please. £250. (SOLD)

FS/FT - Palmer Fab5. (SOLD) Great practice amp. Brett Kingman has a fantastic demo video. Love Palmer amps generally and this is a fine example. It's even got an attenuator! £225 or again, looking for that 2x12 cab.
imageimageimageimage

FS - Yamaha THR10C - £125 (SOLD) Amp and power only - no box or manuals. V good condition. Photos to follow.

All for local pickup London SW13. Prices assume cash or paypal gift.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Already have a Victory Creamback cab but am interested in the V40 amp. I have an ENGL V30 vertical 2 * 12 and a Koch vertical 2 * 12 available. Based in Hertfordshire so meets no problem. 

Dave
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    Dave - certainly willing to sell the amp separately, but wouldn't be interested in a cab if I did so (as would keep the Victory cab). PM with an idea of what you'd be willing to offer on the amp.
  • Pm'd re v40 head
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • Would you sell the victory cab seperately
    Possible if someone wants the head separately!
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1447
    Any shipping for the THR10C?
    Yep. Happy to if you cover the cost.
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4730
    I'd be very interested in trying the Palmer. Whereabouts in London are you?
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    Palmer and the yamaha are both sold subject to payment. Sorry. Will update the thread properly when back at my laptop as the phone just isn't having it ...