Dremel router fitment

What's Hot
My Dad gave me a dremel 231-32 shaper router table attachment which says for 285,395,398 and 780 dremel models and a 335 plunge router attachment which says it's for the same models. Does anyone know if a 300 dremel would fit? Can't find any info anywhere. I only have a cheap multi tool none dremel but there is a 300 for sale locally.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I think I would be surprised if it didn't.  From the manual, it appears to have the standard screw arrangement underneath the plastic nose piece as all the rest:

If the plunge router rig you are talking about is the same one I have, there appears to be a plenty big-enough chamber for the body to fit into.

There's a Dremel reseller in the UK - drop them an email if you're still in doubt... (or try the customer service of Dremel Europe in the NL
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28347
    @Skodadad If it doesn't fit yours let me know how much you want for it! (mind you, not sure what Dremel I have to be honest)
  • SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 510
    I don't have a dremel yet mate, I'll just buy one that fits both the table and plunge kit
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28347
    It was only tongue-in-cheek. Actually I looked them up and they aren't too expensive so I think I'll pick one up at some point