SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted : FS/FT Celestion H75 Creambacks x 2 (16ohm) trade for vintage 30s...

stefjuddstefjudd Frets: 40
edited November 2015 in Amps £
Would like to sell/trade my G12 H75 cream backs for vintage 30s (16ohm). Sale price I'm not sure?... I guess £90 the pair posted?... http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd93/stefanjudd/image_1.jpeg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If you want to sell I'll take them.  Cheers.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1470
    I have got a pair of V30's i would trade chap id my randomclaps doesn't take them ;)
  • stefjudd - If a trade suits your needs better then take @photek up on his offer, otherwise I'll take them.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1470
    stefjudd - If a trade suits your needs better then take @photek up on his offer, otherwise I'll take them.

We are all so polite :) I am easy (don't tell anyone) so whatever is good for yall ;)
  • If by some disaster neither handclaps nor photek ends up taking these, I'd like to be first in the queue to buy them (I could offer one 16ohm Vintage 30 in part exchange, excellent condition, been in a lightly used Zilla cab for the last nine years).
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
  • stefjuddstefjudd Frets: 40
    edited November 2015
    That's what I like about this forum- everyone is so polite!
    I've had quite a few offers by PMs too but to make it fair I need to accept the very first one... I would rather trade than sell if I can as it makes more sense to do so as I'm only going to buy V30s anyway. I had an offer via PM for a trade first, will keep you all posted. Thanks @photek @randomhandclaps @jonnyscaramanga
  • Precisely mate.  I didn't see the point in you selling if it then meant you had to go hunting V30s anyway.  Hope it works out.
  • Trade arranged with @photek. Thanks for the interest folks!