SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Acoustic Amp

Somebody I teach is after an acoustic amp - nothing in the AER/Schertler league, but maybe a Fender, Laney or Roland....£100-£200 roughly. Let me know if you have something. Thanks. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    I have a Trace Acoustic TA50R, it's a few years old but sounds superb. Looking for @£175 shipped.
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1784
    I think the SubZero range of acoustic amps from Gear4Music are very decent for the money. I've got an old 25W model (when they were branded as Belcat) and it sounds great so it's not for sale!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • I have a Marshall AS50R in good condition with foot switch at £125 

I can post images if you're interested.

Thanks
    David
  • Thanks for these guys - I'll pass on the info to my student and let you know.