SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Larger Roland Cube or other loud, SS combo ideally with fx built in.

As the title suggests, the bigger cubes certainly seem to fit the bill, but I may be missing something obvious. So, let me know what, if anything, is available.

I'm based in Kent/SE for info, as I know some of these can be a biatch to post....

Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3340
    The Cube 60s are much better than the later Cubes. They might have less features (still get various amp models and fx) but they're just warmer and nicer sounding. I remember reading that the proprietary Roland speaker and specially ported cab might were a very good marriage and that may have something to do with it.
  • What about the Fender Mustang series? they do some whopping great amps and they are generally well reviewed. likewise the GDEC 3, which does all that plus has looping and backing tracks...although there are higher wattage mustangs.

• Yes, the Mustangs are worth a look, although there do seem to be a lot of buttons and even an LCD screen....having lived through the 1980s and never quite having got to grips with the plethora of multi-fx pedals that decade churned out, I'm a little wary of too much technology! 

Good shout though, so thanks.

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 617

Check out the Blackstar ID30 TVP....loud and plenty of effects & picked up pretty reasonably priced

• I have a Blackstar ID60 1x12 combo going for a song if you're interested. It sounds bloody good actually, good effects, different tube type models, loud as hell if you need it to be. Its also very easy to operate.
  • How much is the ID60?

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• I have a Cube 80XL in the classifieds,but i have to admit Kebabkid is right,my earlier Cube 60's,did sound better & it was down to the Cabinet,happily i still have my Cube 60 cabinets,so if you buy the 80,i'll throw in the 60 Cabinet for free.
    The 80XL amp section does fit the 60 cab,that's how i ended up using it.
    Hope this post is legal.
    Graham.