Rabea Sig

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

The next step in his masterplan to take over the internet...

He's moving into the p0rn business too?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_l;93135" said:
    not_the_dj said:

The next step in his masterplan to take over the internet...

He's moving into the p0rn business too?
    Well he's going for the 70s look right now (although that might be something to do with movember)
  • stedsted Frets: 259
    I've never got on with the ML-1's, I tried to as Chapper's is a bit of a mate of mine but I just couldn't bond with them, I do like the Bea one though, its lighter and better appointed and has a great sound, not to mention the carved neck heel is pretty nice.
    Bea is an N4 nut and tried to get his sig as close as possible to one of those, I've never played one so I don't know how close he got but if I did ever go for one of Rob's guitars it would probably be that one.
  • sted said:
    Bea is an N4 nut and tried to get his sig as close as possible to one of those, I've never played one so I don't know how close he got but if I did ever go for one of Rob's guitars it would probably be that one.
    I gotta say, I never really understood this. He's done everything he can to get an ML-1 to be like his favourite guitar (the N4) when what he really wanted was another N4. It just strikes me as a sig model for the sake of it :(
    <space for hire>
    sted said:
    I gotta say, I never really understood this. He's done everything he can to get an ML-1 to be like his favourite guitar (the N4) when what he really wanted was another N4. It just strikes me as a sig model for the sake of it :(
    Yeah. I think if Washburn had offered he probably would've preferred those but it's still cool to have your own sig, I caught up with him at the L'Pool guitar show and you could tell he was chuffed with it.
    I keep asking Jaden to make me a sig model but the laughter is starting to hurt my feelings!
  • sted said:
    I keep asking Jaden to make me a sig model but the laughter is starting to hurt my feelings!
    That's gotta hurt. He's making mine... :D
    <space for hire>
  • Zodiac51Zodiac51 Frets: 340
    edited November 2013
    no case...... it doesn't come with a case  >:)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    edited November 2013
    I like his longer rambling laid-back reviewing style and, yes, a very talented player.
    Talented?
    I have no particular feelings for the guy either way but his playing is messy as hell and pretty generic.
  • I actually like the styling of the Bea sig but the while Floyd rose thing isn't my scene. I purchased the chappers signature and it's exceptionally built for the price. Not a single problem/flaw with it at all. As mentioned no case but the gig bags are extremely high quality.
    How very rock and roll
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Zodiac51 said:
    no case...... it doesn't come with a case  >:)
    Arrrgghhhh, I came to this thread to get away from this shit........... ;)
    sted said:
    It didnt before...it does now!
  • octatonic said:
    I like his longer rambling laid-back reviewing style and, yes, a very talented player.
    Talented?
    I have no particular feelings for the guy either way but his playing is messy as hell and pretty generic.
    Bea? He's the very opposite of messy and generic...?

sted said:
    sted said:
    It didnt before...it does now!
    Hehe. It's not really a sig model, but it's not like any of his standard guitars either. Nowhere near ready yet, mind...although Lyle's seen more of it than I have (he was taunting me about it last night).
    <space for hire>
    Hehe. It's not really a sig model, but it's not like any of his standard guitars either. Nowhere near ready yet, mind...although Lyle's seen more of it than I have (he was taunting me about it last night).
    Nice! Yeah, hopefully I will be getting a custom off him in the future but I think he prefers his quad to making guitars these days.