Comments

• Bygone_TonesBygone_Tones Frets: 1528
    edited December 2015
    People will try anything on ebay when it comes to stuff like that. Nice collection if they are genuine, but I would like to know where they got the valuation. Surely they would have massive personal value if they had genuinely been collected from hundreds of gigs etc.

Just saying, but elsewhere on ebay you can buy a "pick punch" for under a tenner and make your own guitar picks to any design you want.

I guess on the flipside there are plenty of gullible mugs out there happy to buy things like that without any provenance.

Check this one out:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121820005711

"The pass, ticket & photo are not included because my children want to keep them"

So the kids were happy for you to rip the sixpence out of the collection (the main gift from brian) but keep everything else, and strangely you have two available. And the new buyer is expected to be happy about having no provenance with it when it reaches his hands - making it basically worthless. OK...

The collectables category is rife with that type of stuff, just laughable listings.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30929
    I think that's good.

You can have the pick of anyone.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have a PIC used by Matthew Bellamy, one of the yellow ones with muse written on it that I got at the world war z release concert.

And I also have a metallica PIC used by kirk Hammett that I got at Sonisphere. Worth more to me than they would be to anyone else.

Well worth going to the barrier on these kind of gigs, I get all kinds of shit like this from being on the barrier
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom