Groove Tubes Dual 75 Power Amp - What speakers?

What's Hot
trevjo7trevjo7 Frets: 14
edited December 2015 in Amps
Dear all,

I've recently purchased a Groove Tubes Dual 75 Power amp and wondering which speakers/cab would work best with it? If anyone could advise me accordingly I would be very grateful.

All the best
Trevor 
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2751
    I suspect you've misinterpreted the aim of the speakers corner section ;-)       I'd move the post over to the amps section (click the cog at the top of the post to edit it).   

As to which speakers work best - I think most decent cabs will sound good - they are nice power amps - what type of music do you play? 
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    I'm amazed it's actually taken someone this long to post a thread about speakers in SC :D
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4337
    Trevor. This put a smile on my face this morning. Cheers. :)

(I have no idea about your speakers and cab question though)

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi there. Why did it put a smile on your face? Don't understand.
    Trev
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4337
    Hello Trevor. It was the fact it was posted in the SC forum that's all. Similar to Buckets' comment.

Good luck with your question.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• Thanks my friend. Have a peaceful Christmas.
    Trevor
  • John_P said:
    I suspect you've misinterpreted the aim of the speakers corner section ;-)       I'd move the post over to the amps section (click the cog at the top of the post to edit it).   

As to which speakers work best - I think most decent cabs will sound good - they are nice power amps - what type of music do you play? 
    Hi John. I play jazz, funk ....rock ..Santana style lead.
    Trevor