SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Band Members Needed, 3 x UK residencies (Party Band)

What's Hot
A little project I'm working on, thought I would share with you guys:

FULL TIME UK BAND RESIDENCIES 2016! I am looking for outstanding musicians prepared to PERFORM and command a stage for three UK band residencies. This is not a reading position I am after the best players and performers. Looking for Lead Vox, Guitar, Bass Drums and Keys, any players who sing will have a better chance. Please apply only to this email address with CV and clips of you performing: applicant@sonicartists.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24294
    What's the pay?
  • Drop me a mail and i'll fill you in, I tend not to post financials in ads as these are contracted and confidential for successful applicants.

• Whilst I'm not interested, a 'base' location may help too - obviously gigs could be anywhere but if you're concentrating on a particular area or other members are based in a similar location, it may help you get a better quality of applicant?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • its for locations in the south, south west and mid-east of UK, I am recruiting extensively in those areas specifically :) Just thought an add on here might be worthwhile to offer out to the community.

• Hey Jonny, I play in a sixties tribute called the original sixties. If this is of interest please pm me for more info
  • Hey Jonny, I play in a sixties tribute called the original sixties. If this is of interest please pm me for more info

............Please apply only to this email address with CV and clips of you performing: applicant@sonicartists.com