No they weren't refugees

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12050
    Sambostar said:
    well, it says
    "the police also said many of the men had been known to them for some time and were not newly-arrived refugees"

so all the police are saying is that not all were new refugees

I thought the big surprise was a Rochdale-style cover up by the media, to avoid criticising any refugees

this story had reminded me of the gropings and rapes in Tahrir square:

and the article linked to from that independent story also mentions that

it's perfectly possible that the Cologne stories are true, and there is a big issue here to sort out with behaviours brought over from the middle east
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12050
    Cirrus said:
    In the article it says many of them were known to local police and not recent arrivals... So maybe they weren't refugees. And if they WERE refugees, all it proves it that large groups of drunk and troubled young men tend to do bad things. That's human nature, rather than something intrinsically bad brought about by trying to help people fleeing war.
    sounds likely to be PC wishful thinking on your part

the assaulted women state the men were North African or Arab, but you want to believe it's just a normal problem, even though it never happened before in Germany like this, but has happened before in Arab countries

Same thing is reported in Sweden, and other places

The first time it happens in Germany is at the end of the year in which over 1m middle eastern refugees arrive, but you think there is no connection?

here we go:
    Guardian says:
    They have identified 31 suspects, who include at least two Germans, a Serb, an American and 18 asylum seekers from the Middle East and north Africa.

so, they are mostly refugees from an area where this kind of thing already happened so often that action had to be taken in Cairo, for example

this is a real problem for Europe and all refugees, but wishing it away will not help. People tried that before, in the towns people have mentioned

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_fx said:

Even just after a few minutes I found that video truly scary.  I looked and thought "Shit!  If I actually want to take all this in I've got another 25 minutes of this guy's monotonous fucking voice!".
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    :))