SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Jackson KE3 Pro in Eerie Desert Swirl - PRICE DROP £425

geetarguy85geetarguy85 Frets: 51
edited February 2017 in Guitars £
Hi All,

I have made the hard decision to sell my beloved Jackson Kelly KE3

Cash price: £530 425 ono.
Willing to do a trade deal for: PRS SE/S2 Custom 24, Custom 22, Custom 22 Semi Hollow or Santana.

I love this guitar, but have decided to sell it as my music tastes have changed. I play less hard rock/metal now and more soft rock, jazz and blues, so my Strat now gets played most of the time. 

The paintwork is stunning as you can see from the photos here, and when combined with the iconic Kelly shape it really stands out. The guitar is in pristine condition and has only ever left my house for the occasional lesson or jam session at a friend's house; it has never been gigged. It has spent most of its life in the genuine Jackson gig bag which will also be included. 

The guitar's playability is brilliant; the neck is one of the fastest I've ever played and the Floyd Rose tremolo can take a lot of abuse before losing any tuning. 

I will be extremely sad to let this guitar go but it's not fair to keep it locked away in a spare room most of the time! 

Logistics:
Preferably collection from either Leamington/Gaydon (weekdays only) or Bromsgrove/Droitwich areas. I can deliver within reasonable distance of these if buyer pays for the fuel. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump - anyone interested in this majestic beast?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • May consider putting this up for sale again.
  • Any interest? Feel free to make an offer.
  • Considering putting this up for sale again if there's any interest? Might also be interested in trades such as archtops, PRS SE/S2 Custom 22/24 semi hollow, PRS SE Zach Myers, Les Paul Studio. May be able to throw some cash in to this trades. Let me know what you've got!
  • Price Drop - £475
  • Price drop - £425
  • Bump