Several tons of Walnut- free to a good home

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    tFB Trader
    For the builders who had never been to DD's the link below shows some photographs I took there a few years ago. I would say over 90 percent of the wood I use comes from DD. The only problem with DD he hasn't got a proper online shopping facility, you generally have to ring up and discuss what you want. Many people have complained that there is no photographs of the wood he has for sale, but the is turnover is so fast it's pointless photographing anything as it might not be there by the time it appears online. But he always prepared to photographic wood and send you the pictures so you can see exactly what you're getting.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StormshadowGuitarsStormshadowGuitars Frets: 1218
    tFB Trader
    Many Thanks for the offer @rsvmark, much appreciated :)
    It would be too much for us in terms of storage, processing & drying, we don't use much walnut these days.

Regards

Rich
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    Yeah David Dyke is great- I do a 6 monthly run to get materials but he sends me a lot of other stuff too.
    No problem returning things if I need to either.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom