Blues breaker through to Brown Sound

What's Hot
ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
Hi, I'm thinking of getting either a Tone King Royalist or a Friedman Brown Eye, or both. For they cover the same ground? I know the Royalist does great early Marshall and the Friedman does great "modded Marshall" but does either of them do both? How much overlap is there? The answer is an MJW isn't it.....
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6149
    tFB Trader
    ennspek said:
    Hi, I'm thinking of getting either a Tone King Royalist or a Friedman Brown Eye, or both. For they cover the same ground? I know the Royalist does great early Marshall and the Friedman does great "modded Marshall" but does either of them do both? How much overlap is there? The answer is an MJW isn't it.....
    the answer is indeed an MJW. I just had an ORION built it. has two channels. Clean and overdrive. I specified a Fender style clean channel and a Marshall Style Dirty channel. What i got is phenomenal. Beautiful fat cleans, JCM 800 on the drive channel and Solano SLO100 when you press the Boost. awesome in every sense of the word. Great Value, great tone, as many features as you like and truly a custom beast........ or you could spend loads more on the Friedman
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Thanks @thorpyfx I think I knew the answer just needed someone else to say it!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom