SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: USA G&L Legacy 3TSB Maple neck.

Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
edited September 2016 in Guitars £
***SOLD***

Up for sale is my USA made G&L Legacy in three tone sunburst.  Alder body, Canadian maple neck, G&L USA pickups and hardware, Sperzel tuners and G&L's quality two point floating tremolo.  

Minor amounts of fret-wear and no real major dings or scrapes apart from the scuff which is in the pictures.  

Really is a super guitar, nice resonance and a decent weight, it's not really light but by no means what I would consider a heavy guitar either.

The pickups to me are well voiced and give a nice full sound, with the G&L passive tone circuits you can get some really versatile sounds out of this guitar.

The neck is a nice medium C.

There is a slight mark on the back of the headstock as shown in the pictures, it had a little collision with my wall but it's a minor scuff really and there is some slight buckle rash on the back which only really shows up in certain lights and also some minor scuffs on the bottom of the guitar, nothing has penetrated the finish.

The bad news is when I bought this guitar it didn't come with a case or case candy. I also can't find the tremolo cover at this current moment.  Will have a good look around for it but not promising anything!

I have the COA and this will be included in the sale.  Comes with a non-original hardshell case.  

If you can get over the fact that it doesn't have the big F on the headstock and it's missing some accessories you'd be getting a seriously good strat for a little more than the price of a new Squier Classic Vibe!

Looking for £475 collected from me.  Live five minutes from Heathrow but can travel in to Central London on the weekends etc. Can post but that would be extra. 

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments